A Steampunk cane may be just the thing that you are looking for to liven up your outfit a little bit. This article will help you to find the perfect cane for you.
During the Victorian era, canes were a popular accessory amongst gentlemen, due to this, it’s a no brainer that walking canes have become popular amongst the Steampunk community when replicating the fashion of the Victorian era. They are often paired with a top hat and the designs on the cane vary, from having industrial designs typical of Steampunk, such as gears and pipes, to having more elegant and Victorian patterns.
A walking cane can be worn with a variety of Steampunk outfits, including the likes of scrooge, a regular gentleman, you may even add a cane to your mad hatter outfit. Women also look great with a cane though, the brilliancy of a cane is that it doesn’t really matter what your outfit is, a cane will be highly likely to go with what you’re wearing.
Here are some of the best Steampunk canes you can buy online:
- This beautiful Arts & Crafts inspired Wooden walking stick features a brass handle, which extends out and flips to reveal a working telescope.
- Stick made of Indian Rosewood; one of the strongest woods, and the handle made of premium grade brass Dimensions : 2.2 x 1.69 x 35.83 inches; Weight :1.43 lb
- The Wood Stick for Elderly features a thick brown hardwood shaft that can be unscrewed into three separate sections to aid of portability
- Collectors Canes are decorative items and are suitable for leisure purposes and collections. This Brass Walking Stick is perfect for costume for Men Women and seniors.
- Collectors Canes are decorative items and are suitable for leisure purposes and collections. Not suitable for regular use as a disability aid
This cane may be perfect for a Steampunk air pirate. It has a brass telescope on the end of a rosewood cane and it is foldable to make it even easier for packing to go to conventions. The cane has a very vintage look and will definitely add some extra detail to your Steampunk outfit.
- Handmade Walking Stick With Beautiful Telescope Handel Elegant Gift
- Made of Copper and Brass
- Finish : Antiqued
- Easy to carry & Great for travel
- Height : 97 cm
Similar to the can above, this one features a chrome telescope on top of a black cane. It is also foldable and the telescope can also fold in to allow you to hold it easier. It looks great, and the colours on this one give more of an astronomer vibe, rather than a pirate vibe. But, either way I’m sure this cane will look great.
As mentioned before, top hats were commonly worn in the Victorian period and were frequently accessorised with canes. This set features a plain black top hat, with a black cane that has a vintage gold patterned ending. The pattern looks elegant and definitely true to the Victorian style.
- Material: solid Brass & Wooden
- Finish: as show in picture
- Weight: 0.600 kg (Approx)
- Total length: 36 inches, 91 cm
This cane is definitely true to the Victorian period. It has a dark wood cane with golden markings, and a hooked end for holding. The end is in the shape of an elephant’s head and is a brass colour. It looks very different and the design is perfect in encapsulating a cane from the Victorian period.
- Steampunk Gun Cane
- Includes Cane
- The Perfect Party Accessory
- Ideal Dress Up for Themed Parties, Halloween and World Book Day
Now this cane is definitely different. It may not have the traditional Victorian style, but it definitely has a sense of boldness. It features a black cane that is the barrel of a gun, the gun being the handle of the cane. The gun is bronze coloured with a silver trigger and detailing and it will definitely go well with a Steampunk pirate outfit.
This cane has a simple yet elegant design. It features a dark wood cane with a golden rounded topper. The topper has a beautiful floral pattern engraved onto it that definitely brings the Victorian aesthetic to its look. It will match a vast range of costumes and will be sure to make your outfit even more eye catching and detailed.
- Fancy Dress Cane With Snake Head Handle
- One Size
- The Perfect Costume Accessory
- Includes Cane With Snake Head Handle
- Bristol Novelty Reference BA726
This one is definitely a lot more modern in appearance. It has a black cane with a gold cobras head on the end that you hold. Its subtle detail will be sure to make your outfit just that bit more unique.
- ELEGANT WALKING CANE - Here We Have A Very Stylish Walking Cane Which Boasts An Elegantly Finished Round Head Finished In Aged Silver Colour With An Iron Shaft.
- VINTAGE STYLE - With Today's Modern Man Dressing More And More In Vintage Clothing And Turning To Traditional Styles Then What Better Way To Finish It Of Than With This Stylish Walking Cane.
- UNISEX - These Walking Sticks Are Suitable For Both Men And Women And The Shaft Can Be Cut To The Length You Require.
- MATERIAL - The Head Of This Stunning Walking Stick Is Made From Zinc Coated Pewter And This Sits On A Shaft Of Hard Iron And Has A Rubber Stopper At The End.
- DIMENSIONS - These Stylish Walking Canes Measure Approx Overall Length 95cm Handle length 15cm Handle Diameter 4cm
This cane is plain black with an antique silver topper that has a domed shape. The topper features intrinsic patterns that look sort of florally and its appearance definitely hints at a cane from the Victorian era.
- ● Please look for the seller "yixianwenhua", otherwise we cannot guarantee that you can get quality products and services.
- ● This is a Cane made of stainless steel. It can also be used as an outdoor Walking Stick.It is constructed as a segmented connection. For easy transportation.
- ● The pattern is exquisite, the hand feels comfortable, and the overall height is ergonomic.
- ● The total length is 37 inches. You can give it as a gift to your lover. It is good for collecting.
- ● Suitable for cosplay, carnival, masquerade, Christmas, Halloween, costume parties, punk parties, etc.
Now this cane is definitely going to grab you some attention. It has a plain black cane with an antique silver eagle head topper, in the style of Bbyaki from Assassin’s Creed. The eyes of the eagle are a dazzling blue colour that will stand out amongst its dark appearance. It looks incredible and will definitely not look out of place at your next Steampunk convention.