If your primary focus for your outfit is the Victorian side of Steampunk, then look no further. This article is perfect for you and will look at some of the best Victorian Steampunk dresses.
Depending on your style preference, there are many different types of Steampunk dresses. One of which is elegant Victorian dresses such as a mourning dress, or a riding dress, however, there are some Victorian Steampunk dresses that have Victorian elements, but are much more Steampunk in their style. Let’s take a look at some of the best Victorian Steampunk dresses that are available online.
- Corset Top Great For Waist Training Is Widely Used In Wedding, Gothic Styles Corset Bustier ,Vampiress,Witch, Burlesque Dancer Christmas Party, Victorian ,Renaissance ,Medieval Vintage ，Clubbing, Cosplay, Halloween Costume Party .Stage Performance,Intimate Or Naughty Occasions.Skirt Corset Dress Or Any Other Type Of Slim-Fitting Pants Will Be Great With A Corset
- Corset Material: Polyester.Inner Material: Lining: Polyester
- Corset Washing Care: Hand Wash In Warm Water, Wash Separately, Do Not Wring Out, Dry Flat Or Hang On A Hanger.
- Corset Top Fastening: Lace Up Corset Features With Hook Eye Closure Front And Lace Up Back,Fresh Color With The Brief Style Makes Your Sexy And Can Suit Any Occasion As You Like,
- Corsets Are Sized By Waist Size, So Please Choose Your Corset According To Your Waistline, Not Your Bust. Our Overbust Corsets Will Fit Any Body Shape
This corset dress features many Victorian elements with the corset and the blouse underneath. The high low skirt of the dress is a dark brown colour with what looks like three layers. The bottom two layers have a satin effect and the ends are ruffled. The top layer is a mesh material that has floral patterns embroidered into it. The corset on the dress is the same dark brown colour and it hooks up the front with brass clips. The material has a satin effect, and it is covered in matte floral patterns that are a darker brown. Down either side of the dress are five buttons that connect to five chains that wrap around the side of the dress. Underneath the dress sits a white blouse. It’s a beautiful dress with some obvious Victorian elements, and it will do well for a burlesque or pirate Steampunk outfit.
- Women's steampunk dress from Wilbers & Wilbers
- High-quality workmanship
- Also available in large sizes
- Colours: Brown/Midnight Blue
- Shipped from Germany
To me, this dress looks much more like a riding outfit. It is a dark brown, bronze-y colour with a thick ruffled skirt and a black waist cincher around the top of the dress. It appears to have long sleeves, but over the top of the dress there is an elegant black riding coat. It looks extremely Victorian in style, so if that’s your thing then this outfit is for you.
If you’re looking for a Steampunk wedding dress, then look no further. This gothic wedding dress is highly influenced from the Victorian period and looks like a dress you would find going back in time. It is a long black ball gown style dress with short floral lace sleeves and a lace neckline. At the top of the sleeves there is also a silver satin looking bunch that really adds to the overall effect of the dress. The dress also buttons up at the front. It’s a gorgeous dress for those who love both the gothic and the Victorian elements of Steampunk.
- New Womens Fitted Dress By Dark In Love
- Black, 95% Polyester 5% Spandex
- Perfect Attire For Goths And Vintage Enthusiasts
- Lace Contrasts
- Genuine Dark In Love Merchandise
The only thing about this dress that is not Victorian, is the length. It’s essentially a modern take on a Victorian dress. It is black all over with a satin effect material, except the sleeves that are just a floral less material. The same floral lace material covers the top of the dress all over. The dress buttons up the front and also has shoulder straps. The skirt of the dress has one longer section in the middle of the dress that adds an elegant effect.
This is the exact same dress as the gothic wedding dress, except that the colours are different. This dress is highly influenced from the Victorian period and looks like a dress you would find going back in time. It is a long deep red ball gown style dress with black short floral lace sleeves and a black lace neckline. At the top of the sleeves there is also a darker red satin looking bunch that really adds to the overall effect of the dress. The dress also buttons up at the front. It’s a gorgeous dress, perfect for if you’re looking for a true Victorian style dress.
- Can be daily casual dress, also good choice for party, vintage event,pirate costume, adult halloween dress, coser dress.
- 1 Gothic Swing Dress only.
- Occasion: Suitable for a pirate, cyberpunk, goth, punk, pencil skirt, homecoming dresses, cocktail dresses, formal dresses or sexy lingerie steampunk girls clothing
- Hand wash in cold water and machine washable
- Please follow the size map we provide, not the “Amazon size chart”.Thank you.
Another black dress, this one has definite Victorian influences. It features a very low neckline that extends to the shoulders. The neckline has a lace floral pattern edging it, this same edging also edges the sleeves and the skirt. The long sleeves puff out around the elbow, giving a more elegant look. The skirt of the dress has many layers of lace and the dress material with a high low effect, except that the bottom layer does not take on the high low style. It’s a beautiful and simple dress that stands out as Victorian.
- 1）Content : 1* dress + 1* crinoline + 1* Belt
- 2）Beautiful deluxe medieval victorian dress.
- 3）There might be color difference because of different monitor.
- 4）Fabric:Polyester Fibers
- 5）Occasion: Perfect outfit for prom dress, castle festivals party, themed weddings ,Stage Show, Drama Performance, or any formal event
Now this dress is a work of art. It looks incredibly Victorian, as though somebody has gone back in time and snatched it from a royal household. It is a deep red or maroon colour, with a satin effect. The neckline is slightly high and a large bow hangs around it, extending down the chest. Around the waist is a black waist cincher. The sleeves of the dress are long and around the bottom they puff out slightly with half of the bottom of the sleeve being made from a layered black material. The same layered black material is at the centre of the skirt of the dress and around the edging of the skirt. The rest of the skirt is the same maroon coloured material in slightly ruffled layers. This dress does have some modern influences with the black detailing, but it is undeniably Victorian, and therefore exactly what you’re looking for.