Thanks to Bram Stoker, we have all heard of the secretive Dracula. With many depictions on screen also, it’s impossible to have not watched at least one depiction of this wonderful character. Let’s take a look at the character of Dracula, and how you can replicate Dracula’s style with a Dracula coat.
Dracula first appeared in Bram Stoker’s novel of the same name in 1897, the gothic Victorian period. In the novel Dracula, an undead vampire who is centuries old, moves from his home in Transylvania, to England, in order to find food and to turn more people into vampires. He has superhuman strength, he doesn’t cast a shadow or have a reflection, he is almost invincible, he can mess with gravity, he can hypnotise his victims and use telepathy, he can teleport short distances, he can control animals, manipulate the weather, and he can shape shift. He does not die in sunlight, although sunlight does limit his powers, despite popular belief.
Dracula is often considered the original vampire, so it is no wonder that he has made countless appearances amongst television, movies, books, and even in advertisements. His style varies, but we all know the popular depictions of him for halloween etc. A Dracula coat is essentially a full length coat that’s dark in colour, although the style does vary a lot due to the many depictions over the years. However, most are Victorian in style due to the origins of Dracula himself. So, let’s take a look at how you can replicate the look of one of the most famous vampires ever known.
- New Men's Black FULL-LENGTH
- Dracula 2005 Real Leather
- Luxury Fashion Jacket Coat
- Genuine Real Leather
- Dry Clean Only
This long coat is made of real leather and buttons up the middle with a nice collar at the top. The back of the coat has a split at the bottom, and inside the coat has a deep purple lining. It’s a beautiful cost that will look great as part of your Dracula outfit.
- Dracula Coat Vampire Cape Dracula Costume for Men
- The item is made of 100% polyester
- This item belongs to the categories costumes for adults and horror and Halloween.
- Accessories and accessories can be found in our shop
This coat is a lot more colourful, with red rolled up sleeves, a red trim where the coat opens up at the front, and a red collar. It definitely has Dracula vibes and paired with the right accessories and other clothing items, will look great.
- Blazer Coat
- Movie / Film Coat
- Full Length
- Lambskin Leather
This coat is very similar to that of the first one. It is a long coat made from real leather. It buttons up at the front and also has a cape like appearance that will look well as part of your Dracula outfit.
- Material: 100% polyester,comfort and durability
- Feature: Knee length frock coat,long sleeve,lapel collar,side flap pockets with buttons.
- Occasion: The Vintage Tailcoat is suitable for adult men or teen boys, it's a perfect tuxedo jacket for steampunk-themed & rock party, Halloween costume, cosplay, nightclub fashion show, casual, wedding, renaissance, pirate, colonial costume fancy dress up, etc.
- Character: Medieval King,Prince,Noble,Someone in Middle Ages.
- For Your Convenience, Please Kindly Check The Size Table In The Picture Carefully. They Are For General Guidance Only, If You Are Stronger Or Taller, We Recommend You To Choose Larger Size.
This coat is definitely in the style of the Victorian period. It features a black tailcoat with a waistcoat inside, and it will work perfectly in cosplaying Dracula.
- Attention: The button is decorative, it can not button up. Please check the Fueri Size Chart picture before ordering, rather than the "size chart" beside the drop down box.
- Material: The fabric is light suitable for spring, summer, autumn and early winter, soft and so comfortable you could wear it anywhere.
- Design: Stand Collar, Single Breasted, Two Flat Pockets, Slim Fit, which makes you look Smart; Gothic Steampunk Victorian Style. Knee Length Frock Coat,Open front with 7 Decorative Buttons matching braiding design(Decorative Braiding Button,Not Really Button-hole); Long Sleeve with Upturned Cuff Matching Braiding and Buttons;Round Shape Golden Buttons, Side Flap Pockets With Buttons and Braiding.
- Suitable for cosplay, stage performance, masquerade, dancing party, cosplay party and other festival activities like Halloween, Carnival. You can be the focus in the crowds.
- Perfect for matching with boots, white shirts(available by Fueri), Halloween costume hat and neckties.
This tailcoat has definite gothic Victorian influences with its gorgeous Victorian pattern all over. It’s a beautiful coat, all you need to do is wear a waistcoat and shirt beneath it.
- Adult men's Fever Vampire, Including: Waistcoat, Cape and Cravat, Ideal for outdoor or indoor events, Perfect for Halloween and Theme parties
- Size M: Chest: 38-40 inch, Waist: 32-34 inch, Inside Leg: 33 inch, Lightweight material for comfort avoids overheating
- Easy to wear thanks to lightweight material.
- For an unforgettable Halloween night! Dry Clean Only, 100% Polyester
- Contents: 1 x Smiffy's Adult men's Fever Vampire Costume: Waistcoat, Cape and Cravat, Does not include trousers or Baton, Colour: Black and Red
You can of course buy a full Dracula outfit. This one is of course the more cartoon version of Dracula, but it is instantly recognisable and you can see the Victorian influences.
- Material: 85% Polyester+10% Cotton+5% Spandex. The material is soft and it feels super comfortable on the skin.
- Feature: Long Sleeve, Lapel Collar, Double Ruffle in Front & on Sleeves, Loose Fit, Wide Cuff, Solid Color. Unique medieval style.
- Suitable: Great for pirates, steampunks, medieval, renaissance festivals and events. Expresses your personality and shows your fashion image.
- Garment Care: Machine or hand wash,do not bleach.
- Color&Size: Black, Beige, White, different Colors Shows Different Style. Size M, L, XL, 2XL available. Please refer to the size picture before buying.
This shirt is an idea of what you can wear underneath your new Dracula coat. This gothic Victorian shirt will look perfect under any one of the costs above.